A couple of months ago I had the honor of photographing my dear friend Brooke who is an incredible cook and has one of the top cooking blogs on the web. We took pictures of her and her family for her new website. You can check the final website out here and while you are there I am sure you will fall in love with her witty and amazing stories along with her beautiful pictures and delicious recipes.
Here are some shots including some blooper shots. Pay no attention to the not-so-nice-white background. She needed a simple white background so she could crop her family out so you would never see the background anyway.
Thanks again Brooke! And when you are the next Martha Stewart I can look back and say 'I knew her once!"
Her beautiful family-
















1 comments:
Love the pictures and the yellow shoes!
Post a Comment