I am all about convenience so for the past several months I have been saving and saving for this new lens..
And it just arrived! This is an 18-200mm lens and will replace 2 of my lenses.
Now I will have a perfect lens to travel with and won't have to worry about hauling my big camera bag around or constantly changing my lens when I need to go wide or close up.
I am looking forward to learning how to use it!
And it just arrived! This is an 18-200mm lens and will replace 2 of my lenses.
Now I will have a perfect lens to travel with and won't have to worry about hauling my big camera bag around or constantly changing my lens when I need to go wide or close up.
I am looking forward to learning how to use it!




2 comments:
I'm jealous!!!!
THat is awesome! Way to be on saving! Did you ever get to talk to my friend Megan?
Post a Comment