Can you just say
P R E C I O U S?
Here are a few of the pictures I took for some friends of ours.
She wanted their oldest and youngest child together
(they have four more in between!)
It was a lot of fun and
they are such adorable children!
P R E C I O U S?
Here are a few of the pictures I took for some friends of ours.
She wanted their oldest and youngest child together
(they have four more in between!)
It was a lot of fun and
they are such adorable children!







3 comments:
You can tell he really enjoys his baby sister - such precious smiles.
Oh Becki, I love the black and white one with him looking down at her. What sweet pictures!
I love ALL the pictures! We can't decide which ones to pick! I think my favorites are the pictures that you have posted here. If Bryan and I ever get an evening to sit down together we'll decide which pic's we want to order! Thanks for being so talented!
Post a Comment