Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's here... my amazingly entertaining and fun photo shoot with my
good friend, Brooke.
PLEASE check out her website HERE and look at some of the fun pictures I took and how Brooke incorporates her yummy food with them!
The pictures Brooke didn't use on her website are here on my blogspot for you to see.
As you can tell, the camera loved her!
Continue to stay tuned over the next month so you can
see Brooke transform and see how the camera was able to capture it all!

AND

As Brooke mentioned I am having a giveaway. Leave a comment and tell me which picture of Brooke you like best and why. By random drawing, I will send you a 16 x 20 print of this picture:

Contest ends October 23.
And stay tuned for more giveaways!

And without further adieu...
The New York hip chick,
Brooke....
1.
Photobucket

2.
Photobucket

3.
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket
5.
Photobucket

6.
Photobucket

7.
Photobucket

8.
Photobucket

9.
Photobucket

10.
Photobucket

11.
Photobucket

12.
Photobucket

13.
Photobucket

14.
Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! These are so good! My favorite is when my mom is hanging on the lamppost! They are all so cute and cool!

Anne said...

My favorite is number 9. They are all great!

Anne said...

So fun! My favorite is #3

mia said...

I love #8~so joyous and carefree!

Jenny said...

they're all great photos. one of my favorites is the one where she's on the phone walking down the stairs. looks like she means business. :)

Jill W said...

Great photos! My favorite is when she's peaking over the Wall Street Journal with giant eyes. Cute!

Pickle Cookie said...

All great photos, Becki - so talented! I love #3 with the reflected scenery and mischievous Cheeky expression.

Michelle said...

Number 9 Those blue eyes just pop out at you! What great photos!

Mina said...

I like #14 best because it is so artistic and really captured the essence of a professional woman.

Jamica said...

These are so fun! You did a fabulous job of capturing Brookes fantasy life! I love the setting of #14, the lighting of #9, and the 'true Brooke' of #13! Very fun! Congrats on such a fun sight, Becki!!!

colleen said...

Great pictures! My favorite is #9 I think the orange wall behind her brings out those beautiful eyes. I also appreciate the orange/rust stains on the stairs that continue to bring the eye down . Then I wanted to look back up again. It just pulled everything together.

alanna said...

I LOVE #14. It's timeless. And she looks like a supermodel, not like a mom who bakes yummy treats!

Great pics!

Chantell Hammond said...

Talk about a fun post to look at! My favs were 8, 11, and 14. I think if I had to pick on it would be 14, so good!

Trinette McCrary said...

Hmmm, I like #9. I just like the look of her sitting on the stairs with her brief case.

Sheila Madsen said...

#9 because you caught the carefree, happy child with the adult.

 
© Becki Madsen Photography
CoffeeShop Designs