This is my sweet neighbor and my first 'black' drop photo shoot. "RB" was so much fun to take pictures of- gorgeous red hair plus a fan to add that flowing hair look made these photos turn out great!
I shot with my camera on manual, f4.8, shutter speed 1/60, ISO 200, 40mm.
I added some photoshop actions of black and white and heartland to give some of them a different look.
I had so much fun and took 120 pictures and ended up with about 35 that I really liked.
I have found that to be a key in getting good pictures...take a ton of them!
Thanks neighbors for letting me practice my photography skills!
I shot with my camera on manual, f4.8, shutter speed 1/60, ISO 200, 40mm.
I added some photoshop actions of black and white and heartland to give some of them a different look.
I had so much fun and took 120 pictures and ended up with about 35 that I really liked.
I have found that to be a key in getting good pictures...take a ton of them!
Thanks neighbors for letting me practice my photography skills!







1 comments:
Nice job mom! You are soooooooooo amazing at taking pictures. Hope you have a good day!
Post a Comment